вторник, 19 августа 2008 г.

17 Day Diet cycle 1 Recipes and tips

17 Day Diet cycle 1 Recipes and tips

Time to get back to it. I have really just been trying to follow a few of the rules, not really being strict about it. I still drink the lemon tea each morning, or almost every morning. I limit the sugar, but I haven't gotten back to totally eliminating it like the first time around. I'm not sure what's stopping me, but I do need to try in earnest again. Spring is coming and I wanted to lose more weight. The GOOD thing is that I have actually lost a couple more pounds! Without really trying! I haven't gained back any, but actually dropped a couple more. I think that's what I like best about this diet. It really changed the way I eat so that even when I feel like I am really living it up, no worries.

Life is good.

So what will I eat this week?

I just made a salad and packaged one up for work. It's a big one that will last me a couple days. I am going to cook up a package of Trader Joe's chicken patties (chile lime) and pout those in my work fridge also.

Maybe I will try some of these new recipes this week:


This Broccoli Chicken Dijon from Food.com looks good


And this, from eateggs.org


Cauliflower Poppers


Ingredients:


  • 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into bite-size pieces
  • 1/2 tsp. chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp. cumin
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
  • 2 tsp nonfat parmesan cheese
  • Nonstick cooking spray

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 and spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Spritz cauliflower florets lightly with nonstick spray, then drop into a paper bag with spices. Shake to mix until cauliflower is well coated. Place in oven and stir after 5 min. Cook for a total of about ten min.


Having enough food available is definitely key. I will put in the Sunday prep-time and see how it goes.


Original article and pictures take only17days.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий