пятница, 16 января 2015 г.

Mock Wendy's Frosty

Mock Wendy's Frosty
Mock Wendy's Frosty

Report Inappropriate Recipe


Introduction


Delicious, low-cal drink I found on a forum for moments when you want chocolate. I will be drinking this even after I reach my goal. It is that good.


Ingredients


Tips


Top with whipped cream, if desired.


Directions


Place all in a blender that chops ice well. Blend until all is well mixed and all of the ice is chopped up. Mixture should be nice and thick. I like to pour the drink in a Starbucks cup or some other attractive-looking container!


This recipe makes almost 20 ounces, which I personally think is too much for one serving. I highly suggest dividing this recipe in half or share the full recipe version with someone special.



Original article and pictures take www.sparkpeople.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий